Tap Room table booking ticket to reserve space at The Wriggly Monkey Brewery on Friday 16th April. These tickets will allow you and your friends to reserve a table for the a time slot in the evening.
PLEASE SELECT PICK-UP AT CHECKOUT TO GET FREE DELIVERY
WHY TICKETS? - In order to ensure the safety of all of our customers, our neighbours and our staff we will be operating a pre-booked ticket only admission to our Tap Room until further notice. Tickets will enable us to maintain social distancing, whilst maximising the number of people we can seat to enjoy our space.
We are putting a charge on the tickets to help reduce the number of people who book tickets and then do not show, stopping others from enjoying our space too. As well as securing the table, the ticket will enable you to collect 6x500ml bottles of Wriggly Monkey Brewery beer to take home. We hope the ticket charge will be short lived, but we have decided it is our only option for the time being. Customers who come to visit the Tap Room can guarantee their safety is our main priority.
We have 11 tables under our new stretch tent and a further 11 tables outside without cover. Whilst we would love to get you all under the tent there is not enough room with social distancing being maintained. If the weather is not favourable, we will try and accommodate people under tent as best we can.
WHAT DOES A TICKET GET ME? - 1 x ticket will get you a full table at the Wriggly Monkey Brewery Tap Room, either seated under the tent or outside it, depending on what is selected at checkout. In addition, each ticket will come with 6x500ml bottles of Wriggly Monkey Beer to enjoy at home.
HOW MANY TICKETS DO I NEED? - 1 x ticket (priced at £10) will get you a full table suitable for up to 6 people or 2 households to enjoy.
- Entry to The Tap Room will be by ticket only until further notice. We realise this is all quite complicated, please do not hesitate to ask: email@example.com or 01869 246599
- The Tap Room is ticketed in two hour 40 minute slots. Entry times are staggered to avoid queues on arrival.
- All drinks and snacks will be ordered via a remote ordering system and delivered to you at your table.
- We will accept card payments only (preferably contactless).
- We have a food truck in attendance every Friday and this Friday it will be our friends @twofatgitsandanoven serving handmade pizzas. They will be taking your safety as seriously as we do.
- Inside the brewery building will remain closed at present, with the exception of the toilet. Only one person will be allowed inside the building at any time.
- Last orders will be 20 minutes before the end of your booking slot to ensure that we can clean, sterilise and prepare the table for the next booking.
In purchasing this ticket, as the ticket holder, we will ask you to agree to a few T&Cs. Please read the COVID-19: Terms & Conditions section. By buying a ticket you are agreeing to these house rules.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE - To speed up your experience we recommend that customers download DINES table service app in advance to allow a smooth ordering process.
iPhone - App Store
Android - App Store
HOUSE RULES – To support social distancing between different households and social bubbles the following rules must be adhered to at the tables: - People from 2 separate households or a group of up to 6 people may only sit at the tables, taking and following social distancing precautions. You cannot move around tables - once at your table please stay with this group. We realise this is all quite complicated, please do not hesitate to ask: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01869 246599.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you to the brewery soon.